Saturday, 1 February 2014

Week 4

This week in class we learned a lot about recursion. The topic has been hard to grasp so I have been doing a lot of problems. The concept itself is easy to understand but the implementation for every problem is unique.

Also, this week we had exercise 2 due on Thursday. I found the exercise to be fairly straight forward and it covered the material we learned in class last week. The first part of the exercise was about raising exceptions and the second part was the try-catch method we learned in lecture last week.

This week in lab we worked on implementing classes and implementing classes using inheritance. I found it fairly easy to implement a class using inheritance. Overall I think I have a fair understanding of the material we have covered so far and look forward to next weeks material.

No comments:

Post a Comment